Sail again with the Straw Hat Crew in One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, exclusively for the PlayStation 3! After two years of training and gaining new skills, the Straw Hat Crew is back and better than ever as Luffy continues his quest to become the Pirate King! Luffy and his crew will appear with their New World outfits and all new attacks to take down hordes of Pirates and Marines that will flood the screen. Immerse yourself by playing the “New World” with your favorite characters and their latest techniques and costumes. Game Features
Anime in Motion
- Immerse yourself in the faithfully rendered One Piece universe created by Eiichiro Oda
- Discover new stages, like Skypiea and Eneru’s boss for the first time
Experience the “New World”
- Even more enemies will populate the screen as wonderful cinematics bring the “New World” to life
- Feel the thrill of unique playable characters such as Luffy, Sanji and Zoo with their New World costumes and techniques
Enlist your friends as crewmates thanks to co-op mode
- Play as Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and more with a friend online or offline in exciting cooperative missions.
Pirates Log Mode
- See Luffy fight with the Marines instead of against them in dream battles and huge power clashes that can only be seen in this mode
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.