Pre-order customers for Persona 4 Arena will receive an exclusive Limited Edition bonus content pack, including the Official Arrange Soundtrack, with exclusive artwork and Digital Fan Pack. These will be strictly limited to pre-ordering customers and will not be available past day one sales.
- 13 characters in total including Persona 3 fan favourites – and the chance to catch up on their stories since their last appearance!
- Full Persona 4 cast returns, including Yosuke, Kanji, Naoto and Teddie – and will feature the original voice actors.
- Each character has their own “Persona” – a secondary character that can be called into battle to unleash deadly attacks!
Characters and Persona together, allow for a fighting experience like no other…
- Twin Health gauges for Persona and Characters add new layer of strategy.
- Dual character system allows you to wield two characters simultaneously!
- Effortlessly link both Persona and Character attacks into spectacular combos.
A battle experience designed for fans of the RPGs as well as fighting game enthusiasts…
- Character and Persona details, moves and specials lifted directly from Persona.
- Status effects, like poison, confusion, paralysis and fear – just like the RPG!
- Substantial story, dialogue and anime further exploring the world and characters.
Genuinely accessible fighting caters for all skill levels at the same time.
- Innovative single button combo system allows everyone to compete at a high level.
- Simpler special move inputs allow you to concentrate on the thrill of competitive play and strategy – not the execution of moves.
- Become progressively more powerful the closer you are to being knocked out!
- More ways to interrupt combos – allowing novices more opportunity to counter-attack.
- Introduction of a ‘dodge’ function to move away from over reliance on blocking.
A wide variety of game modes
- Story Mode: Pick a character and discover their story through mystery of the Midnight Channel.
- Arcade Mode: Classic Arcade action. Fight each character in turn, in progressively difficult battles.
- Score Attack: A series of battles against tough opposition, where battling with speed and finesse is key!
- Training: Practice your combos against a CPU opponent that can be fine-tuned to your preferences.
- Lesson: Superb step by step introduction to all the fighting system’s key features and techniques.
- Challenge: The perfect introduction to learning your own combos - both easy and advanced.
- Versus: Two player mode where you can fight a friend or CPU opponent offline.
- Network: Pit your skills against the best the world has to offer by taking your game online.
- Contents Market: Online marketplace where you will be able to purchase and download DLC.
- Replay Theatre & Gallery Mode: Unlock exclusive artwork, music or watch and save your greatest battles!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.