Phantasy Star Universe is the first single-player Phantasy Star game to arrive in more than a decade. The Phantasy Star franchise started as a series of turn-based RPGs (Phantasy Star I-IV, 1988-1994), evolved into an online multiplayer action-adventure
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three different planets to explore.
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey
- Each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle.
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun.
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure.
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.