Regular Price: £24.95
Special Price £19.95
Pilotwings Resort puts the player in the pilot's seat as never before in this long-awaited three-dimensional update to the Pilotwings series! Import your Mii characters from the Nintendo 3DS Mii Maker and explore Wuhu Island (the star of Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit Plus) by plane, by hang glider and by rocket belt. Each vehicle type features unique controls that offer a different challenge. Complete around 40 challenging flight missions in Mission Mode to earn stars, or scour Wuhu Island for hundreds of collectible Extras in Free Flight Mode as you unlock interactive 3D Dioramas of various aircraft and famous island monuments. Get a bird's-eye view of familiar Wuhu Island sites - and a few new ones! You can even share your experiences with friends and family members by taking in-game photos and saving them to the Nintendo 3DS photo album. Pilotwings Resort is an aerial sports game gem that offers amazing 3D views of Wuhu Island.
Pilot Wings Resort Features
- Soar through the skies over the tropical Wuhu Island in a hang glider, rocket belt or plane-each with its own unique controls, distinct feel of flight and new game play.
- Mission Mode and Free Flight Mode offer a wealth of activities, challenges and game play for gamers of all tastes Leisurely soar around Wuhu Island and explore and catalogue points of interest, or fly competitively in missions that are based on time and points.
- Pilotwings Resort pulls your personal Mii character from the Mii Maker application, and features the Mii as the star of this adventure.
- Pilotwings Resort features a breadth and depth of field that can only be achieved with the 3D effects of Nintendo 3DS, offering a feel and style of play never before seen in an aerial sports game.
- You can snap photos of postcard-perfect locales on Wuhu Island with the hang glider in Free Flight Mode and as part of select challenges in Mission Flight Mode.
- Photos of your aerial adventures on Wuhu Island may be saved to the Nintendo 3DS photo album and shared with your friends and family.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.