Project Gotham Racing 4 is the highly anticipated next instalment of the blockbuster Project Gotham Racing (PGR) franchise, developed by Bizarre Creations exclusively for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system. With a dramatic new weather system, revamped career mode, revised Kudos system, new tracks and locations as well as the worlds most iconic vehicles, Project Gotham Racing 4 takes racing to a new level of thrill and excitement.
For the first time in PGR history, drivers will have the option of racing a variety of motorcycles from top manufacturers, such as Ducati, BMW and Honda. Whether on two wheels or four, players must perform daring and stylistic moves to win over their fans, who will cheer them on as they follow their road to racing notoriety.
In addition, through a new content server, drivers can save their favourite races and search over Xbox LIVE® for race content that is specific to their interests. Players can find out who has the longest slide or wheelie in Shanghai or St. Petersburg, for example, through the innovative new content server.
- Project Gotham Racing 4 redefines the PGR franchise by delivering a unique, exciting racing experience where dramatic racing action is captured in cinematic style and players are rewarded for showing off their skills and performing precise and jaw-dropping skills and manoeuvres while winning over the hearts of adoring fans online and off
- PGR4 puts gamers behind the wheel of the worlds most iconic cars, including the 1957 Maserati 250F, 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray, 1978 Lamborghini Countach LP400, 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo, and 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. In addition, for the first time motorcycles from top manufacturers, such as Ducati, BMW and Honda, will be included in the game.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.