- Pressure sensors that rumble with each action making every impact feel like you're right in the game
- Sixaxis highly sensitive motion technology senses your every move
- Features Bluetooth technology for wireless game play
- The PlayStation 3 system can support up to seven wireless controllers at one time
- Can be charged at any time through the PlayStation 3 system using the controller's USB cable
The Metallic Blue DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller for the PlayStation3 provides the most trendy and most intuitive game play experience with pressure sensors that rumble with each action and the inclusion of the highly sensitive SIXAXIS motion sensing technology. Bluetooth technology allows for up to seven players to play wirelessly together.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.