Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero brings to life the original GameCube version of the classic single player survival/horror classic Resident Evil Zero for players on Wii. A prequel to the events of the original Resident Evil game, Zero allows players to control both playable characters STARS medic Rebecca Chambers and condemned military convict Billy Coen as they discover the original evil of the Umbrella Corporation's T-virus and are forced to battle the zombies, mutated spiders, scorpions and leeches that are its result. The game is a direct port of the original GameCube version with added Wii Remote/Nunchuk, Classic Controller, or the GameCube controller support.
- Prequel to the Blockbuster Franchise - See where it all began in the prequel to the ultimate survival horror series Resident Evil.
- Two Character Nightmarish Action - Play as rookie cop, Rebecca Chambers and escaped convict on the run, Billy Cowen.
- Partner Zapping System - Multiple play options as you switch between each character in the blink of an eye.
- Classic Horror/Survival Gaming - Explore the most terrifyingly real gaming experience, pioneered by the Resident Evil franchise.
- Engaging Action at an Affordable Price - As with all Resident Evil Archive releases Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil Zero features the convenience of play on the Wii, at an affordable price.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.