- Entertainment that Educates Each level of the game introduces players to new species of animals, such as electric eels, sea urchins and vampire squid, and their habitats. Additionally there are SeaWorld extras where kids will encounter various endangered species from the killer whale to the manatee
- Puzzles and Challenges Enhance the Adventure Players assume the role of Shamu and use his unique powers as a Killer Whale to solve puzzles, perform animal behaviors, gather collectibles, crack open sunken sea chests, lead fin-raising chases and attempt daring rescues as they encounter amazing undersea creatures
- Diverse Missions and Worlds Keep Players Engaged Traveling through more than 20 missions and eight underwater environments from the Shamu Stadium Pool to the ocean depths of Atlantis, players take control of Shamu and unlock his aquatic friends along the way to solving the mysteries of the animals' disrupted habitats.
SeaWorld: Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures is the first ever SeaWorld game for the console and handheld gaming systems. Combining education with entertainment, children will embark on an engaging, story-driven adventure as they take Shamu and Horacio, the ageless Manatee, on an incredible journey to Atlantis and battle Poseidon and his giant beast, the evil Kraken. Through 20 missions and eight underwater environments, players are encouraged to solve the mystery of unexplained disruptions affecting the aquariums and the animal's habitats and successfully return the magic of SeaWorld back to the park. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.