Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
Smart As is a social revolution in brain training, exclusively for PlayStation Vita. Always believed you were smarter than your friends, family or even your boss? Well you can discover the truth with Smart As, the game that puts your knowledge to the test against the world.
Smart As takes full advantage of PS Vita's touch screens, cameras and augmented reality capabilities to put your brain to the test in 20 unique, engaging, tactile and highly-interactive puzzle games testing your skills of Arithmetic, Logic, Language and Observation. Your scores from each category are used to calculate your overall Brain Power and the more you play, the better your chances are of increasing your Brain Power score and unlocking new puzzle games.
- The best part about Smart As is that it's not just a brain training game; it's a social experience too.
- When you play Smart As on-the-go using PS Vita's Wi-Fi and/or 3G connectivity, you can compete with friends on Facebook and share your scores to prove you are the brainiest of the bunch. Access online leaderboards to check how your performance rates against PlayStation Network friends, people that you've met through NEAR, players in your city, country, continent and even the entire world.
- Using PS Vita's NEAR feature, you can drop puzzles for nearby users to pickup and discover new challenges left by other players. If your challenge is beaten, you will be notified and given the opportunity to replay your original challenge in a bid to put yourself back on top.
- Last but not least you'll even have the opportunity to play challenges in different regions with the Street Smart mode and by completing in as many regional challenges as you can, you will get to prove that you are smarter, more traveled and m
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.