- Unique Head-to-head experience
- Single Player Mode: Competing one-on-one with each of your rivals will feel just as competitive as if playing against an actual player
- Multiplayer Mode: Go head-to-head with your buddy and trip, shove, even vault over each other as you hurtle towards the finish line at breakneck speed
- Sonic style 2D gameplay in true 3D environments, custom-built for the PSP
- Race in Sonic's traditional 2D gameplay, but throughout obstacle-filled 3D tracks, enhancing the thrills of the race
- Built from the ground-up to maximize the technical potential of the PSP.
- 4 characters, 4 different storylines: select Sonic or one of his rivals and play through each of their story through fast and winding stages
- Extensive rewards system based on trading card-collecting to enhance your character's various skills as well as character customization
- WiFi connectivity allowing you to wager trading cards for various multiplayer challenges
Sonic Rivals is intense gaming action where a friendly competition turns serious. What starts as a friendly competition between Sonic and Knuckles quickly intensifies as Shadow and other rivals jump into the action. Sonic Rivals allows gamers to utilize boost moves and power-ups to trip, shove, and vault over each other while hurtling towards the finish line at breakneck speeds. Players will negotiate wildly twisting 3D tracks while avoiding the insidious Dr. Eggman and his myriad of hazardous traps and contraptions. Gamers can play as one of four different characters from the Sonic Universe, each with separate fast and winding storylines. 4 characters, 4 different storylines - Select Sonic or one of his rivals and play through each of their story through fast and winding stages Extensive reward system based on card-collecting - Enhance your character's various skills through character customization WiFi connectivity - Wager trading cards for various multiplayer challenges Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.