The perfect synthesis of comfort, convenience and outstanding precision: the XEOX Pro Analog Gamepad gives you a decisive tactical advantage thanks to its ultra-precise, ergonomically-positioned left stick - for professional analog gaming on the PC. At the same time you can control the latest generation of games as well as classics from days of old as the XEOX can be switched between the controller technologies XInput and DirectInput. Thanks to this the gamepad supports practically all PC games - whether new or old
- PC gamepad with USB connector
- Dual-Mode technology guarantees full compatibility with practically all games (switchable between XInput und DirectInput)
- Two maximum-precision analog sticks
- Ergonomically and perfectly positioned left stick for professional analog gaming
- Digital 8-way D-pad, two analog triggers, two bumpers and eight front buttons including Start and Back
- Switchable rapid and auto-fire functions
- Intense vibration effects for a realistic gaming experience
- Rubberised coating for secure non-slip grip
- 1.9m cable
- Compatible with Windows 8
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.