Guide and nurture your creature on an epic quest to save its galaxy. Start as a humble, simple creature then meet other creatures and fight or befriend them to progress through your grand adventure. As your creature's story unfolds, grow and add to its abilities by collecting and adding parts and adding personalized colors and patterns in the easy and intuitive Creature Editor. Eventually uncover the mystery of your planet's trouble, and work to set things right!
- Create your very own custom creatures
- Explore environments on a quest to evolve your creature, save the planet, and eventually blast off into outer space!
- Collect creatures, parts, and Bio-Powers that help you specialise and advance on your epic journey
- Connect to share, show-off, and compete head-to-head with other Spore Creatures players
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.