Star Trek Conquest is a single-player game of galactic conquest featuring a blend of strategy and action set in the STAR TREK: The Next Generation era. Players take control of Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Dominion, and Breen forces and lead them in a campaign to control the galaxy, one planet at a time. Players must build and manage their growing empires in turn-based strategy, and then engage in all out starship combat in real-time action
Strategically, players must effectively manage their limited resources to expand their empire.Players can decide how to best achieve objectives by managing fleets, admirals, building support structures, researching technology and engaging enemies in combat. Once battle is initiated, the game switches to a ship level tactical view allowing players to take direct command of their ships and engage in real-time combat.
- Six Playable Races:Choose to command the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Dominion, or Breen race, each with their own unique set of strengths and weaknesses
- Resource Management:Wise spending on starbases, factories, research facilities, and starships determines success
- Real-time Starship combat:Take direct control of any ship and experience intense action as you engage in real-time combat
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.