In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game comes a new adventure.
In this journey, three players team up– each as Link – to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack three Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online** and with download play.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.