For the first time ever, enjoy a complete life simulation experience on handheld! Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sims get lucky with the power of “rapid romance”, bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with the “instant enemy”. Use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! As you guide your Sims through life you can complete opportunities to unlock additional items and town upgrades. Experience the ultimate handheld life simulator!
Never before seen on Nintendo DS, players can use the stylus to build their Sims’ homes with tools, draw walls and floors, and customize virtually everything from décor objects, textures, and more. Players will use the stylus to sculpt their Sims’ facial features, choose hair styles and clothing, and dictate personalities in the most robust Create a Sim yet for a handheld game. In “Story Mode,” players will control multiple Sims within a family and enjoy life’s special moments. For the first time ever on the Nintendo DS, players can enjoy a complete life simulation as they guide their Sims through completing challenges to unlock additional items, new buildings and landmarks, and more.
- First Complete Life Simulation from The Sims, on the Nintendo DS! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives. Control multiple Sims within your family and enjoy life’s special moments as you interact with their world.
- Create Sims and give them unique personalities! Use your stylus to sculpt your Sims’ facial features. Choose their hair styles and clothing and dictate their personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, neurotic, or a mix of something completely different.
- Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be emperors of evil, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
- Customize your Sims world! For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with décor objects, textures, and more.
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love—or take it all away with the click of a button.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.