The greatest 3D Platformer...about cardboard boxes! Unbox is a 90’s style 3D platformer about the ultimate postal service, self-delivering cardboard boxes! Unbox has giant worlds full of challenges, collectables and boxy boss battles!
From tropical islands to frozen peaks, filled with collectibles and cardboard characters, Unbox takes you around the world to save GPS, defeat Boss Wild and his miniature minions. Find and complete challenges on each world to earn stamps and, once you have enough, it’s time to take on Boss Wild!
Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, the world of Unbox is filled with physics fun: buildings will crumble and boxes will tumble in this explosive adventure!
Once you’ve saved the world, grab your friends for classic four player fun! Enter the arena to battle your buddies in a range of game modes:
- Boxing: Shoot fireworks, avoid water!
- Collect: Grab the most tape, where will it appear next?
- Thief: Steal coins, ruin friendships!
- Oddbox: Become the most wanted, avoid the hunters!
- Explore epic worlds, filled with Collectibles, cardboard characters and super secrets.
- Complete Challenges to earn Stamps, once you have enough try take on the Boss.
- Classic Splitscreen action, gather your friends for frantic 4 Player fun.
- Race along perilous routes and Battle against your buddies.
- Local Multiplayer maps playable in customisable Tournaments.
- Cardboard Customisation, make sure you dress to impress.
- Complete Challenges to unlock outfits.
- Don’t be a square! Think outside the box and create your very own cool cube.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.