Virtue’s Last Reward is the followup to 2010’s award-winning puzzle adventure Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. Full of conspiracies, huge plot twists, amazing characters, and so much more. With multiple different possible endings, Virtue’s Last Reward will continue to thrill and surprise right to the finish.
This game is unlike anything you will have played before. A complex and engaging story will unfold before you, driven by your decisions and the other vibrant characters inside the game. Puzzles will keep you on your toes from the mini challenges all the way through to finding out how to escape the rooms that will otherwise become your resting place.
- Heralded Beginnings - Successor to the highly acclaimed ‘9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors’ with some old friends joining the new cast
- Beautifully Original - Visual elements masterfully rendered in 3D and featuring original Japanese voice with English subtitles
- Different Gameplay Experiences - Two types of gameplay, ‘Novel’ and ‘Escape’ sections, offer players a chance to drastically change outcomes and solve complex puzzles
- Multiple Endings - Play different timelines and find the one true ending
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.