- Voiceover from Chris Tarrant--asks questions, provides answers, and comments
- A variety of single and multi-player modes
- Music score and sound effects from TV show
- Over 1000 new questions from the TV show's question masters
- New intro and FMV sequences, improved set and studio audience
- Improved loading times; new save game feature eliminates repeat questions
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: 2nd Edition is basically a copy of the original. Based on the game show on television, you can either compete against a friend in the fastest finger round to see who will compete for "one million", or play by your lonesome. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.