- 50% more content than Zumba® Fitness 2 on Wii: more routines, more venues and more instructors, plus voice control, online connectivity and DLC support for the most feature-rich, interactive Zumba® experience to date.
- Get a total body workout with 42 electrifying new routines and music tracks (10 exclusive to Kinect), now featuring hits from today’s hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP, along with contagious Zumba originals that let you lose yourself to the music.
- Learn 24 different dance styles as you play (more than twice the number featured in the original game). From fan favourites like Merengue and Cumbia to new additions that include Bollywood, Ragga, Bachata, Latin Pop, Quebradita and more, you can experience a broad range of cultural rhythms from around the world.
- Dance naturally hands-free with Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for an unencumbered interactive workout.
- Two player support lets you party together with friends and family members in a cooperative format.
- Voice control for menu navigation gets you dancing even faster.
- Feel the rush with three different game modes you can play solo or with a friend:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for each rhythm before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom workouts by saving a playlist of your favorite music and choreography.
- Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the four core dance styles into the basics. Slow down or speed up each module as you receive focused per limb feedback that helps you master each move and build confidence.
- Follow along as 6 superstar Zumba instructors (3 exclusive to Kinect) guide you through each routine: Beto, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce. New 3D avatars of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a live class with Zumba’s elite!
- Get your party on in 10 dynamic environments--Miami Yacht, LA Nightclub, Rooftop, VIP Pool Party and Music Video Set--plus 5 Kinect exclusive venues: Bollywood, Rio Carnivale, Las Vegas and more.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker tallies every workout statistic, including calories burned, achievements earned, overall rank and technique score.
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Earn achievements and unlock exclusive behind-the-scenes videos as you play.
- In game class locator lets you find an instructor near you so you can try a live Zumba® class.
- Post-launch downloadable content will offer new dance style packs and hit music via Xbox LIVE.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.