From the makers of the award-winning smash hit Heavy Rain comes a unique, interactive psychological thriller developed exclusively for PlayStation®3. BEYOND: Two Souls blurs the lines of movie-making and gaming by featuring a brand-new engine, an immersive and evocative story and the best theatrical performances in gaming to date.
BEYOND: Two Souls features Oscar nominee Ellen Page in the lead role of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her link to an invisible entity. Ellen is supported by Willem Dafoe who plays Nathan Dawkins, an enigmatic scientist working for a government division studying paranormal activities. Dawkins’ professional curiosity in Jodie, driven by personal tragedy, is a central theme in BEYOND: Two Souls, and provides a rich and evocative narrative that only Dafoe’s subtleties of performance could fully realise.
In BEYOND: Two Souls, gamers play through fifteen years of Jodie’s story, experiencing the most striking moments of her life. As she traverses the globe, Jodie faces incredible challenges set against a backdrop of emotionally charged events, the likes of which have never before been seen in a video game.
Like its predecessor Heavy Rain, BEYOND: Two Souls allows players to shape the course of the story through their decisions and actions taken in the game.
- Delve into a gripping and unpredictable story with a Hollywood blockbuster cast featuring Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe.
- Create your own personal journey as your decisions and actions shape the outcome of the story.
- Dive into a gripping and unpredictable action thriller starring Academy Award nominee Ellen Page ("Juno," "Whip It," "Inception") in the lead role
- Take full control of Jodie as well as the mysterious entity in spectacular action and adventure sequences.
- Experience the new cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever to be seen on PS3.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.