Exercising with video games has become all the rage in recent years, but if you're serious about your health EA Sports Active 2.0 is the most fit for purpose. Using the latest motion sensing technology, this new version of the best-selling fitness program comes complete with new leg and arm straps and a heart monitor to track every element of your workout. For the first time you can even share your workout data via the online hub and check to see how your progress compares to friends and family. You can swap tips, become part of a regular workout group and swap messages to help you stay motivated.
In the workouts themselves you can take advantage of a new three-part, nine week program or customise your own regime using more than 70 individual exercises. Whatever your needs you can be sure this is the healthiest video game you've ever played. Game Features
- Full Surveillance: Total body tracking no matter which console you own, with an innovative mixture of motion controls, custom peripherals and classic workout techniques.
- Added Extras: Only EA Sports Active 2.0 comes bundled with its own heart rate monitor, to provide a constant onscreen update of your performance.
- Group Activity: Join the online Active community and track your fitness data via automatic uploads. Join an online group and see how your progress compares to your friends.
- Varied Exercise: Use more than 70 exercises to design your own fitness program or take advantage of the new 9-week program designed by professional trainers.
- Controlling Motion: Works with the Wii remote motion controls, as well as the PlayStation Move and Xbox 360 Kinect systems.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.