Exercising with video games has become all the rage in recent years, but if you're serious about your health EA Sports Active 2.0 is the most fit for purpose. Using the latest motion sensing technology, this new version of the best-selling fitness program comes complete with new leg and arm straps and a heart monitor to track every element of your workout.
For the first time you can even share your workout data via the online hub and check to see how your progress compares to friends and family. You can swap tips, become part of a regular workout group and swap messages to help you stay motivated.
In the workouts themselves you can take advantage of a new three-part, nine week program or customise your own regime using more than 70 individual exercises. Whatever your needs you can be sure this is the healthiest video game you've ever played.
- Full Surveillance: Total body tracking no matter which console you own, with an innovative mixture of motion controls, custom peripherals and classic workout techniques.
- Added Extras: Only EA Sports Active 2.0 comes bundled with its own heart rate monitor, to provide a constant onscreen update of your performance.
- Group Activity: Join the online Active community and track your fitness data via automatic uploads. Join an online group and see how your progress compares to your friends.
- Varied Exercise: Use more than 70 exercises to design your own fitness program or take advantage of the new 9-week program designed by professional trainers.
- Controlling Motion: Works with the Wii remote motion controls, as well as the PlayStation Move and Xbox 360 Kinect systems.