The Complete Collection contains the full version of Tropico 5 as well as the two full expansion add on packs Espionage and Waterborne as well as all 10 DLC content packs (The Big Cheese, Mad World, Generalissimo, Joint Venture, Surf’s Up, Gone Green, Supervillian, Inquisition, Super Computer and T-Day.
You, as El Presidente, will first take control of the infamous island of Tropico during early colonial times and then guide it through the centuries as the world changes and moves ever forward. You must tackle the changing needs of your people, as well as opposing governments and factions, and thus lay the foundations for your own dynasty. As you move through your years in office you can promote members of your extended family on the island to positions of power: such as ambassador, commanding general or even Supreme Ruler, to ensure your legacy thrives through the eras.
As your influence and wealth grows, so do the threats to your burgeoning island superpower. Can you survive both World Wars, prosper through the Great Depression, rule as an iron-fisted dictator through the Cold War and advance your country to modern times and beyond? From the 19th to the 21st century, each era carries its own challenges and opportunities.
- The Eras: Start your reign during colonial times, survive the World Wars and the Great Depression, be a dictator during the Cold War, and advance your country to modern times and beyond.
- The Dynasty: Each member of the extended family of El Presidente is present on the island and may be used as ruler, appointed manager, ambassador or general.
- Research and Renovate: Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources.
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet: Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure trade routes to neighbouring islands or world's superpowers, both for export and import.
- Explore your island: Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes.
- All new art: All artwork is re-made from scratch to provide Tropico 5 with a unique visual identity.
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer: Up to 4 players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can choose to share resources, supply and population or declare war on each other.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.