Dark Souls III
Regular Price: £17.95
Special Price £11.95
Meteor storms, earthquakes and tidal waves devastate the Earth, causing 90 percent of the world’s population to perish. The sky has been blocked out by ash, yielding little sunlight. In a world ravaged by a domino effect of catastrophic events, those lucky enough to survive are divided into warring factions fighting to drive the direction of a new civilization.
As the CO of an army you must defeat the enemy army by either destroying all their units or taking over there HQ building, although dependant on the stage there could be further rules of victory. Each stage brings a new map, and challenge, as the CO of the army you will need to take control of your units and understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to attack the enemy efficiently.
- More than 60 exciting single player missions.
- Within Story Mode, players can play through an additional 38 Trial stages. Although independent of the Story Mode, the Trial stages add much to the game play challenge and depth.
- New strategies also emerge by way of the Command one. For the first time, a Commanding Officer can enter one of the units, and by doing this, he or she creates a Command Zone.
- Create your own maps and share them with your friends or upload them to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
New & Unsealed UK stock
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.