Barbie Groom & Glam Pups is an all-new, fun and engaging game that lets players choose a pup from one of six adorable breeds, then groom it, train it, and dress it up. Finally, players show off their glam pup in a fabulous dance sequence, runway show and photo shoot! Throughout the game, Barbie serves as a mentor, providing instruction and tips to the player. Game Features
- Six Adorable Breeds: Selected based on popularity and dramatic styling potential
- Groom: Realistic techniques including bathing and brushing
- Train: Teach your pup fun tricks like jump, kiss and spin
- Dress: Accessorize with glam clothing, collars and costumes
- Show: The culmination of your hard work...the ultimate canine show events: runway show, photo shoot & freestyle dance!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.