With Dolphin Island: Underwater Adventures, be ready to travel the world to save and take care of endangered marine animal species and preserve underwater treasures! Greg and Mila take board on the Delphis, an amazing submarine boat that will lead them on a fabulous journey around the seas and oceans of the world. Their mission is to watch out for endangered animals and collect valuable information. The more information they get, the better equipped they will be to protect the marine environment. Game Features
- Discover the underworld
- Dive and explore 8 different submarine environments from the Bahamas to the Arctic
- Dive deep and search for lost treasures - but take care not to damage them!
- Manage your diving equipment and upgrade it so you can enjoy deeper and longer exploration sessions!
- Learn more about submarine species
- Use an amazing set of submarine equipment to watch, photograph and learn more about the 50 different sea creatures you will meet
- Collect as much information as you can to fill up your marine encyclopaedia
- Help protect the environment
- Clean polluted areas you come across
- Watch out for endangered sea creatures that need to be saved - do your best to approach, cure and nurture them!
- Look out for valuable seaweed that will help you create new medicines
- Neutralise villains whose actions have disastrous impacts on the marine world
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.