EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19 Legacy Edition launches September 28th on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 featuring the latest kits, clubs, and squads from some of top leagues around the world. Gameplay features and modes will have parity with FIFA 18 and FIFA 17 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles.
- Features the same gameplay innovation from FIFA 17 and FIFA 18 without any new development or significant enhancements.
- Features an updated visual identity with a newly design in-game front end and menu screens.
- The following Game Modes will be included in FIFA 19 with the same features and innovations from FIFA 17 and FIFA 18: Kick Off, Career Mode, Tournaments, Women's International Cup, Skill Games, Online Seasons, Online Friendlies, Be a Pro (Player/Goalkeeper)
- FIFA Ultimate TeamTM will include: Manager Tasks, Single Player & Online Seasons, Single Player & Online Tournaments, Single Player & Online Draft, Online Single Match, Squad Building Challenges. FIFA Ultimate on FIFA 19 Legacy Edition will not include FUT icons.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.