Funfair Party assembles a variety of 23 funfair themed minigames for the Nintendo Wii. From simple target shooting to memory and reflex games inside or outside the circus tent, Funfair Party provides hours of fun and challenge for every member of the family. Featuring two distinct play modes, players can choose to immerse themselves in a heroic narrative where the success of each minigame helps a young boy stave-off a looming threat to the funfair, or, for a quicker play experience, pick-and-choose their favourite minigames to play with a friend. Funfair Party takes full advantage of the unique Wii Remote controller with a variety of gestural commands, custom-designed for each game.
- Four zones, each with 5 or 6 minigames, to enjoy short gaming sessions.
- Play with one friend at the same time, or challenge anyone on your favourite mini-game, either on a split-screen, or one-after-the-other mode.
- In Story Mode you'll have to stave-off a dangerous threat from the funfair.
- Test you reflex, feed the animals, improve your accuracy, shoot bottles, balance the clown... a collection of funfair activities to execute thanks to intuitive motions, an easy to pick-up and play game.
- Get the best 'Clap-o-Meter' rating after each game and unlock bonus games in each funfair zone.
- The ultimate prize would make you become the owner of the entire funfair itself.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.