Ready to get wet, wild and wooly? Team up with your favourite Ice Age characters in a continental competition of glacial proportions! Battle for treasure with the Herd and the Pirates in their craziest adventure yet!
When their island is set adrift in the midst of continental upheaval, Manny and the herd encounter a ragtag menagerie of seafaring pirates with a secret treasure. Having trouble deciding on how to split the treasure evenly, they collectively decide to settle the problem through a series of off-the-wall sporting events including ski jumping, ice smashing, and glacial hopping. Ultimately, the winner of the most events will be entitled to the prize. As the prehistoric games begin, players must side with Manny and the herd, or the seafaring pirates to determine the fate of the riches.
In Ice Age: Continental Drift, gamers of all ages can use teamwork or go head-to-head as their favourite characters in a motion controlled competition that's fun for the whole family.
- Hop, Smash and Dash in 10 wild arctic events including Glacier Hopping, the Prehistoric Plumber, Bob-Smashing, and Coconut Slingshot!
- Battle for Prehistoric Plunder and win gold, silver and bronze acorns!
- Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you challenge your friends in fast-paced multi-player action!
- Test your skills in multiple modes including Story Mode and Free Play designed to test even the most skilled arctic athletes!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.