The world’s #1 dance game brand is back with Just Dance 4! The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new hits, the coolest dances and brand new features.
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and chart topping hits like “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, and “Moves Like Jagger“ by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52’s to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative features like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, exclusive features for the WiiU. Everything you know and love about Just Dance just got even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun dances, and more.
With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking into a sweat with friends and family all night long.
- Top Of The Charts: Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current chart-toppers to legendary favourites to classic dance party tracks! With Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”, “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera, “So What” by P!nk or “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” by Barry White, everyone is sure to find the song they want to dance to. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- Just Dance-Off! Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new Battle mode! Go head to head dancing to unique choreographies and music so you can be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew: With songs that feature 4 player dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get their own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalised programs, and an actual calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies: Unlock alternative choreographies for your favourite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests: Find and win up to 6 challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Just Can’t Get Enough: Just Dance 4 still has everyone’s favourite modes like Duet Mode and Dance Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-up choreographies, and more!
- Dancer Card: Create and personalise your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favourite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Be The Ultimate Party Host With The Wii U GamePad: Create your playlist, choose the next song, write live messages on screen, take pictures and videos of your best moments, and share them with your friends.
- Puppet Master Mode: Change the choreography in real time by selecting your friends’ next dance move on the Wii U GamePad touch screen!
- Somebody wants to watch TV? Take the Wii U GamePad with you to another room and use it as a standalone system to keep on dancing.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.