The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game will allow players to delve into the world of the new big-screen animated adventure The LEGO NINJAGO Movie. In the game, players battle their way through waves of enemies with honour and skill as their favourite ninjas Lloyd, Nya, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army. To do so, they must master the art of Ninjagility which allows them to traverse Ninjago by wall-running, high-jumping and battling the foes of Ninjago to rank up and upgrade the ninja’s combat skills. Players can harness the power of Spinjitzu combat to defend Ninjago together.
- Play the Action-Packed Movie: Players can become their favourite Ninjago character and experience the movie in a new, exciting way.
- Master Ninjagility and Combat Skills: Players traverse open-world environments by mastering running, grappling, jumping and other unique Ninja skills to defeat enemies and defend Ninjago City
- Exciting New Locations: The game features eight large, action-packed locations based on the story of The LEGO NINJAGO Movie, each with its own unique Challenge Dojo where players can put their combat skills to the test and battle with increasingly tougher enemies.
- Battle Maps: Players can go up against their friends and family in four different game modes with competitive split-screen local gameplay for up to four players.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.