Mankind is fighting for survival on EDN III. As well as the extreme conditions on the icy planet, the colonisers have encountered a deadly new alien enemy - the Akrid. Emerging from the frozen wastelands, these heat-seeking monsters seem impervious to human weapons. They quickly devastate the human outposts, the survivors fleeing to the safety of space. The remaining hardened warriors form small groups, snow pirate clans - either determined to find a way of fighting the Akrid scourge, or of plundering the ruins. In one of those groups, Wayne Holden and his father fight a desperate battle against the largest Akrid, the mythical Green Eye. Wayne sees his father die, before he too is encased in the icy blast of Green Eye's attack. Left for dead, Wayne is found nearly frozen by a snow pirate clan. Wayne's memory is gone, all he can remember is facing Green Eye before the ice closed in. One of his father's inventions, locked to his arm, has saved him. Uniquely, it allows Wayne to heal himself using the energy from Akrid bodies. Back from the ice and hungry for revenge, alongside his new companions, Wayne must hunt for Green Eye, fight for survival and save a lost planet on the edge of extinction. The first truly next-generation action game - Lost Planet: Extreme Condition takes the PC to a deadly world of extreme conditions, epic storytelling and all-out combat..
- Extreme Conditions: Battle enemies and the environment. Conserve heat from enemy bodies and keep killing, before your temperature drops.
- Survival Tools: Defeat giant Akrid using numerous weapons and "Vital Suits" that can upgrade into fast-moving vehicles and heavy tanks.
- Band Together: Beyond the 12 epic single-player missions, take the battle for survival online with unique 16-player multi-player action.
- Vehicle Based Gameplay: Jump in and out of a variety of heavily armed vehicles not only to help players traverse the treacherous terrain, but eliminate the terrifying enemies that threaten their survival.
- Vast Arctic Environments: Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering mountains of ice are all stunningly realized, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.