Get inspired by the greatest athlete ever – Michael Phelps!
For the first time ever,
Michael Phelps: Push the Limit
brings the fun, fitness and excitement of head to head swimming to your Kinect. With innovative, motion-controlled gameplay technology, you can turn your living room into a king-sized pool – big enough for the whole family or a bunch of friends!
Splash into a casual fun match-ups against friends and family, or dive deeper and immerse yourself in the world of competitive swimming in career mode, and climb through the ranks for a chance to take on the greatest athlete in the world: Michael Phelps, himself.
- Be inspired by the greatest - Michael Phelps has won countless Gold Medals. He’s broken 39 world records. And now, he wants to bring his passion for swimming right into your living room.
- Challenge your friends and family in fun and fast match ups – your front room becomes a giant pool for up to 8 people. Or take on the world online with Xbox Live!
- Control and have fun in every element of the race – With Phelps instructing you, hype up the crowd, improve start reaction, your dive, stroke, turn and finish. Compete in freestyle, backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke races over short and long distances.
- Intelligent, intuitive and healthy Kinect gameplay – You are the controller - the moves you make in your front room are replicated on screen. Get off the sofa and truly dive into the game!
- Cutting-edge water effects transport you to breathtaking locations around the world – including serene mountain ranges, grand cityscapes, skyscrapers, architectural wonders, and an 80000 seat outdoor sports arena.
- Become a Champion in Career Mode – choose your path through the racing season, swerving or meeting rivals head on, and take part in the end of season Annual Games where glory and medals are up for grabs… and compete against Michael Phelps, himself.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.