The newest chapter of the iconic fight franchise marks a triumphant return to the series' mature presentation and a reinvention of its classic 2D fighting mechanic.
Driven by an all new graphics engine, the fan favourite Fatality is back and presented in more gory detail than ever before. In addition, Mortal Kombat introduces a number of new game-play features including tag team and the deepest story mode of any fighting game.
Players can choose from an extensive line up of the game's iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or take on several new game modes, as well as the most extensive online experience ever seen in a fighting game. Up to four players can battle "tag-team"- two players can team up in the new "Co-op Arcade Mode" or compete against another team online.
- Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition Includes:
- 4 legendary warriors: Scarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger
- Klassic costume pack including 15 character skins and 3 fatalities
- Product Features:
- Mortal Kombat will feature Kratos as a playable character as well as Stereoscopic 3-D exclusively in the PS3 version. The brutal warrior from the acclaimed God of War series will have his own customised move set, fatality, and fighting arena
- Mortal Kombat makes a big return to mature presentation and classic 2D fighting engine
- Captivating storyline that rewrites the history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament
- State-of-the art technology showcasing stunning 3D environments and characters
- Re-invigorating the franchise with new multiplayer components
- First fighting game to be displayed in Stereoscopic 3D
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.