The official MXGP videogame is back and, for the very first time, you will be able to live the experience of the current MXGP World Championship. 2019 season’s official riders, bikes and teams of MXGP and MX2 are ready to challenge you in all the 19 official events all over the world!
As in the real life, experience different weather conditions while playing. After all, after the rain there is always the sun! Become the main actor of gameplay and shape your own best gaming experience thanks to brand-new game modes ever seen in the whole MXGP series!
- Unleash your creativity with the new Track Editor, bring to life the track of your dreams and share it with your friends and the motocross community!
- Train your riding skills and improve your abilities in the Playground: a wide training area settled in Provence, in which you will be able to free roam across different layouts or race on 2 MX tracks, 1 SX track and an Enduro track in different weather conditions and day times. Try to gain unique customization rewards completing special Trials in speed, air abilities and dexterity.
- Get ready to face your rivals by choosing between 4-strokes and 2-strokes MXGP and MX2 bikes and tailor your experience as you want, thanks the endless personalization possibilities and over 10,000 customization options for your rider and your bike.
The brand-new Waypoint mode in the Playground will bring the competition to a whole new level:
- Put the checkpoints on the ground to create your unique path;
- Race across it to set your time;
- Share it with the community and beat the time of other players’
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.