Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action! Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons… it’s time to save the world (again!).
Out of the frying pan, into the fire… You’ve saved the world once before, but now a new threat has arisen. It’s time to get back in the kitchen to stave off the hunger of The Walking Bread.
- Online/Local Multiplayer Madness: You’ll knead to work together to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer.
- Feast Your Eyes on This: Cook in new kitchens ranging from sushi restaurants, magic schools and mines.
- Romaine Calm: Travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve.
- Whet Your Appetite: Cook up a range of new recipes including sushi, cakes, burgers and pizzas.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.