CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS is a twin stick, third-person action game drawing upon its roots in fast and focused combat developed for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (STEAM). From the director of CONTRA III: THE ALIEN WARS and CONTRA: HARD CORPS, Nobuya Nakazato instills more than 25 years of franchise pedigree into CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS with enormous crazed enemies, over-the-top violence, and a cast of diverse playable characters that add to the irreverent tone of the game.
Several years after the events of the Alien Wars, CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS follows a former military group living on the fringes as bounty hunters and treasure finders in the Damned City. Survival requires fast reactions, powerful weapons and the occasional organ and cybernetic augmentation. Players will complete missions in PVE campaigns, gathering resources to upgrade their guns to stay alive in the Damned City. If all else fails… bring in a friend and mow-down enemies together in online and local multiplayer modes!
Key Game Features:
• Action shooter with fast-paced, run & gun style gameplay
• Choose from 4 diverse characters with their own unique skills and specialty attacks - determine weapons load out, customise and craft unique weapons and create a perfect symphony of destruction throughout the Damned City
• Operation Room – Upgrade characters and abilities, augmenting each with improved organs and cybernetics
• PVE – Deep single player Story campaign mode chock-full of challenging missions among hordes of enemies. Go solo or group with up to 4 friends or random players online* in multiplayer
• PVP – Create custom matches (private mode) for 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or 1vs4 players*
• Local Couch CO-OP modes with up to 4 players** • Four diverse characters with their own unique skills and specialty attacks:
o Kaiser – A soldier from the Alien Wars rebuilt after receiving massive injuries, now has a massive arm that transforms into a drill.
o Ms Harakiri – Famed assassin specialising in stealth and infiltration, after barely escaping death during the Alien Wars, she fused together with an alien, now taking residence in her midsection.
o Hungry Beast – Once the noted (human) scientist Kurt Steiner, he had his brain inserted into a giant cyborg panda and now spends most of his time looking for delicious snacks.
o Gentleman – Brain Bug alien raised by humans. Feels the rest of the team are illmannered and vulgar, especially the Panda. Argues over table manners and the neatest and most efficient way to dispatch an enemy.
*Online Multiplayer requires subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation® Plus or Nintendo Switch Online **Switch players can also play local wireless multiplayer. Each player is required to have a system and game.
Pre-order CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS to secure the limited day one edition. This day one edition will include two retro Contra-inspired in-game t-shirts as exclusive character skins for Hungry Beast to adorn. Both the standard and the day one edition will feature a reversible cover from legendary illustrator Tom DuBois, creator of several iconic KONAMI game cover art including CONTRA III: THE ALIEN WARS, OPERATION C and several renowned Castlevania titles.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.