Whether in the Industrial or Harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business Park, in bus Simulator, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the Great brands of Mercedes-Benz, SETRA, man, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in Single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you'll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don't be deterred by Freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don't cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a Negative Effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
- 8 Officially licensed buses from 4 leading manufacturers.
- Asynchronous and asynchronous multiplayer mode (for up to 4 players).
- A map of approx. 5.8 square miles with 12 authentic urban districts.
- Comprehensive management element and progression system.
- For novices and pros: play in simplified or realistic mode.
- Different weather conditions and day and night mode.
- Numerous incidents in the bus, including fare dodgers or loud music.
- Challenging traffic situations, including bus stations, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams and accidents.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.