The rabbids have had enough of losing to Rayman, but going home may cause more mayhem than staying. You see, they've decided that the best way to leave Earth is to build a tower of rubbish all the way to the moon (not that they're certain that's where they came from). Playing as the maniacal rabbit creatures you tour each level in a shopping trolley collecting anything that's not tied down and a lot that isn't: from a chest of drawers to a runaway cow. Many items give you special abilities, like a skyscraper chase in a giant bubble and an aircraft jet engine that lets you suck up even more objects.
With the rabbids' trademark humour still intact (your basic attack scares the clothes off humans, which you can then collect as well) and some of the best cartoon style graphics on the Wii this is a clever evolution from the old mini-game collections. Game Features
- The rabbids have landed: The rabbids return in their first all action comedy adventure, with a very peculiar mission to the moon.
- Detritus Rex: Terrorise the population and nab objects for your collection - then deliver them to your unlikely space tower.
- Alternative transport: Catch a ride on a jet engine or inside a giant bubble as weird new objects offer up exciting mini-game missions.
- Steal 'n' go: Simple controls mean anyone can play, just jump aboard the shopping trolley and start terrorising the populace in true rabbid style.
- Race relations: Crazy cartoon style graphics look great on the Wii, with huge levels filled with thing to smash and grab.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.