Rune Factory Oceans sees the brash Aden and cheerful Sonja as two friends enjoying life in their peaceful island town until they're struck by a mysterious curse. After meeting everyone on the island, Aden and Sonja go to bed for the night. In the morning, they find that a giant Plant Golem has sprouted up behind their house.
Using the Plant Golem, the two of them can travel across the ocean to other islands, both nearby and far away. As the Plant Golem gains experience, the two of them can travel further and further away from their home base of Finith Island, and find clues about exactly what has caused the mystery that has befallen them.
What secrets lie in this vast new land? And who is the sinister masked stranger who threatens to destroy it? With the aid of the giant golem Ymir and a colorful cast of characters, Aden and Sonja will cross vast seas, discover dungeons packed with riches, fertile islands ripe for planting, and battle fearsome monsters! At the end of their journey lies the key to undoing their curse...and saving their newfound home!
- Harness the power of a towering golem
- cross dangerous seas
- fight gargantuan monsters
- raise islands from the depths
- Tons of activities to master
- start and run a farm
- fish for food or in competition
- cook delicious recipes that both aid combat and improves relationships
- craft items
- compete in numerous festivals
- Explore dungeons packed with dangerous monsters, valuable treasure and powerful bosses
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.