For many years mankind has searched out answers to their own destiny in order to avoid upcoming problems. Whether its in love, life or money people look to the stars for answers, especially in uncertain times.
Russell Grant’s Astrology provides these answers by combining the astrological theory with the Nintendo DS system.
Russell Grant’s Astrology is the first astrology lifestyle product on Nintendo DS, featuring your own daily horoscopes, partner checks, entertaining mini-games and an academy for learning all about zodiac signs.
See what the stars hold in store for you!
- Up to 8 Horoscopes for specific areas of your life
- Daily horoscopes and guidance for love, jobs and health matters
- Partnership horoscope to help you find your perfect partner
- Comprehensive tutorial to teach you how to interpret the stars yourself.
- 3 Astrological mini-games
- Challenging quiz to test your horoscope knowledge and ability to read the stars
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.