Ryse: Son of Rome plunges you into the chaos and depravity of the late Roman Empire. Through the immersive realism made possible by Xbox One, you’ll become Roman Soldier Marius Titus and embark on a perilous campaign to avenge the death of your family and restore honor to Rome. You’ll engage in brutal combat and lead your forces into massive battles to save Rome from threats to its very existence.
Xbox SmartGlass integration provides curated help and hints at any time with a context-sensitive guide. In MultiPlayer mode, become a gladiator and enter the coliseum to fight side-by-side in dynamic environments against an ever-changing array of enemies.
- Cinematic immersion in the Roman Empire: Ryse: Son of Rome presents a cinematic recreation of the Roman Empire in breathtaking detail, from the northern reaches of Britannia, to the coliseum and the very heart of Rome.
- Brutally realistic combat: The brutality and intensity of Roman warfare are brought to life in visceral detail, thrusting the player into the chaos of close-quarters combat, where you can see and feel the emotion on your opponent’s face.
- Embark on a journey of revenge, betrayal and divine intervention: Ryse: Son of Rome tells the story of a young Roman soldier, who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits, then travels with the Roman army to Britannia to see revenge. Quickly rising through the ranks, he leads the Roman army against the barbarian horde, then discovers that he must return to Rome to find his vengeance.
- Gladiatorial glory: Rome is synonymous with the Coliseum and its epic gladiatorial battles, and in online MultiPlayer (requires Xbox Live Gold Membership), Ryse will plunge you into this brutal world. Take on the guise of a gladiator and enter the Coliseum to fight side-by-side against an everchanging array of enemies, in dynamic environments, to the roar of thousands of spectators.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.