Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a single player first-person tactical shooter that features game mechanics based primarily on realistic covert actions of a military sniper. Combat is mission-based and centers on extended stealth gameplay that challenges players with a variety of strategic and tactical choices that affect how they approach their objectives and eliminate their targets. Sniper gameplay is designed to be realistic, with the player required to cooperate with their AI spotter for pinpointing of targets, maintain heart beat and breathing control—especially after running—for maximum accuracy and performance and develop expertise with four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov. Players in sniping situations also must deal with conditions such as wind, fog and rain that will test even the most skilled of shooters.
Additional features include multiplayer support, a slow-motion Bullet Cam Mode, an arsenal of explosive weaponry like Claymore mines and C4 explosives to defend your perimeter when and/if your position is descovered or to demolish enemy outposts, melee weapons like throwing knives for close, quiet kills and the additional ability to play as a hard-charging assault team member for up-close and personal firefights.
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots.
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog and rain.
- Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullets strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam Mode.
- Cooperate with your spotter for a better performance.
- An arsenal of explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives.
- Four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov.
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat.
- Built on the Chrome engine which immerses players in lush jungle and detailed industrial environments.
- Non-linear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore.
- Multiplayer mode option supporting up to 12 players.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.