Mario veterans will have played a 3D Mario game before, but not like this!
Super Mario sees Mario travel into a 3D world where, for the first time, you can see the depth of the land, rather than a rendered 3D game where depth perception can be tricky!
Pulling from Mario games of yesteryear, Super Mario exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS will feature abilities that Mario fans have been asking for to make a return such as the Tanooki tail, giving Mario the ability to hover, glide and attack.
Mario will also gain some new moves in Super Mario to add to his impressive repertoire such as the Somersault attack and the ability to run faster with the dash move.
- Please Note: 3DS titles are not compatible with standard Nintendo DS console
- Circle pad controls giving you more fluid and accurate controls as you adventure into the 3D world of Super Mario
- All-new enemies will try to hamper Mario including Goombas with Tails, stacks of Goombas and a new Piranha Plant that spits ink at the camera
- New moves and some old ones to despatch the latest bunch of Goomba goons that really make Mario, Super Mario!
- Better depth and distance perception thanks to the glasses free 3D of the Nintendo 3DS in Mario's all-new adventure!
When will my order be dispatched?
This item will usually be dispatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)*. Orders placed outside of these days will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.