Have you got what it takes to beat The Cube? If you’re a fan of the TV show, you know that the aim of the game is to win seven consecutive challenges chosen by The Cube in order to walk away with the maximum prize of £250,000. It’s the same on your Wii console, although there are a couple of extra challenges and new ways to play. You can even challenge friends and family to see if anyone has what it takes and because you’re playing for fun not real cash, you can play as many times as you like. Use your Wii remote for a fun, challenging and realistic experience of The Cube.
- Includes both The Voice and The Body featured in the hit TV show
- Cut scene demonstrations for each challenge
- Features 33 challenges
- Extreme mode which features 5 difficult versions of the game’s best challenges
- Profiles letting multiple players track wins and losses
- Stats for each game showing average wins and lives used
- Multiplayer Challenge and Head to Head modes
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.