A familiar face from the outside world has organised the first Grid Games Tournament of Champions in TRON: Evolution PSP. Players advance and customise their character as they compete in an extensive series of action-packed game grid challenges, ranging from intense light cycle racing, to light disc combat. Players can battle and compete with up to four friends in multiple head-to-head matches and play modes. Players can also unlock exciting bonus content that is sure hit home with TRON fans.
TRON: Evolution Multiplayer Fact Sheet
- The TRON: Evolution multiplayer modes feature 10-player online competitive multiplayer with programs battling on game grids based within the franchise.
- Like the single player experience, players move through environments using free roaming, climbing and vehicles while battling with high mobility combat and discs
- The game will include four multiplayer maps each allowing four multiplayer modes.
- On the release date, two more free maps are scheduled to be available as downloadable content by using a code found in the game case.
- More maps and game content are scheduled to be available as downloadable content after release.
- Online multiplayer games can include both players and AI bots in the two maps featuring close-quarters combat. Players can choose teams that include players and AI bots or join together on one team to battle a team of AI bots in a co-op set-up.
- With persistent character progression, players can level up their character either in single-player mode or online multiplayer mode. Their character’s status will carry over to both modes. For example, a player can level up his or her character in single player mode and then take that character with advanced weapons and protection into the online multiplayer combat.
- In single-player mode, players can choose quickly to be transported into multiplayer arenas. Their single-player game is automatically saved.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.