Winter Stars entices gamers off their sofas with its high quality and easy-to-learn, exhilarating motion controls. The unique "family mode" allows each participant to choose his or her own individual difficulty level, thus making for a fun multiplayer experience with even chances for everyone. In single player mode, Winter Stars offers a campaign full of variety that allows players to experience all aspects of an athlete's career.
This new title will be a breath of fresh air for the genre, enabling sports fans of all ages and abilities to compete with one another or against virtual opponents in no less than eleven disciplines: paraskiing, curling, snowmobile, bobsled, downhill skiing, figure skating, biathlon, freeride skiing, snowboard cross, ski flying, and short-track. Game Features
- Full winter sports championship experience at home
- Full Move support
- Addictive multiplayer and party mode arcade style fun for the whole family in a beautiful winter setting
- Online multiplayer for up to four players
- State of the art graphics
- Unique story-driven career mode with character development, challenges, and competitions that narrate the turbulent career progression of the player's own team - as trainer it is your task to take the "The Flames" team to glory.
- Huge variety of missions and winter sports gear, including customisation: the player can unlock new skis, guns, snowboards and many more parts throughout the game, giving his team the tools to go for gold
- 18 beautiful locations with two alternative time of day settings
- Additional gameplay features like additional mission goals, slipstreaming, adrenaline, jostling and trick jumps
- Family mode evens the odds: now players of all skills & ages can play together
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.