Launch Edition Contents
- Base Game - The base game is available on PS5, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One & PC [Code in a Box].
- Art Cards - 3 Exclusive art cards depicting the world of ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON. Size: 130x165mm.
- Stickers - 3 Exclusive stickers featuring in-game emblem patterns.
- Poster - An exclusive poster representing an Armored Core. Size: 390x330mm.
Based on the knowledge gained developing the Dark Souls series and Elden Ring, Bandai Namco Entertainment and FromSoftware seek to deliver a new action game.
Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon combines FromSoftware’s longstanding expertise in mech games with their signature action gameplay to bring a brand-new, high octane experience to the series.
In Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, players will assemble their mech from a wide variety of parts and weaponry to soar freely through mission locales that redefine three-dimensional mobility. Face down overwhelming opposition by outgunning and overrunning your enemies with dynamic movement that makes full use of ranged and melee combat. Players can experience frenetic and fast-paced action that can only be truly realised with mechs.
A mysterious new substance was discovered on the remote planet, Rubicon 3. As an energy source, this substance was expected to dramatically advance humanity’s technological and communications capabilities. Instead, the substance caused a catastrophe that engulfed the planet and the surrounding stars in flames and storms, forming a Burning Star System.
Almost half a century later, the same substance resurfaced on Rubicon 3, a planet now contaminated and sealed off by the catastrophe.
Extra-terrestrial corporations and resistance groups fight over control of the substance. The player infiltrates Rubicon as an independent mercenary and finds themselves in a struggle over the substance with the corporations and other factions.
- Thrilling Boss Battles: Deploy a wide variety of offensive and defensive tactics at close and long range to take down powerful enemy bosses.
- Dynamic, Omni-Directional Battles: Pilot your mech in fast-paced, omni-directional battles, taking advantage of your mech’s mobility both on land and in the air to ensure victory.
- Customise Your Mech to Your Playstyle: Explore a breadth of playstyles and combat styles by customising your mech’s buildout between missions. Pick and equip your preferred parts via a robust customisation system that can dramatically alter your play strategy, manoeuvrability and battle style as the action intensifies.