Classic Racers Elite is the first of its genre, a pure time-attack racing game that takes place in the 60s era.
It's a hill climb racing game where the goal is really simple, you're at the bottom of the hill and, like in rally, you must climb to the top as fast as possible.
With this new "Elite" version, we have also introduced time attack on tracks, encompassing the full scope of vintage driving.
Classic Racers Elite is a racing game that disrupts the habits of the genre:
No car customisation (excepts a livery change). No car setup tuning. No social features. No open worlds.
Just back to the basics! Its unique with the simple goal, "Fun"!
Retrieve the feeling of racing to score the best time on the leaderboards of the many tracks available.
Feel the sensations of having a monstruous car that wants your wife to be a widow.
Enjoy the era of the iconic cars and drive them brutally to get the best of them.
Be the first on the worldwide leaderboards.
Gameplay time for a 100% completion is estimated at around 4 hours. A big replayability potential with online leaderboards.
- SimCade physic engine for a real car feeling but with a simple approach and control.
- 4 car categories, from micro cars to F1.
- Drive the iconic cars from the 60s.
- 12 championships at launch and many more to come.
- 17 unique locations for a total of 50 tracks (variations from the 17 tracks including reversed, segmented and slaloms). Many more to come.
- Online worldwide leaderboards for each track.
- Free Run mode for improving your times on leaderboards.
- Car screams and exhaust spits flames! A maximum of earing sensations.
- A simple but exigent gameplay for maximum of fun.
- Balanced gameplay with simple cars to control in the early championships and big powerful monsters towards the end.
- Perfectly tuned controls for maximum drivability and a lot of fun at every curve.