Clive ‘N’ Wrench is a 3D platformer starring Clive, a rabbit, and Wrench, the literal monkey on his back. Your adventure takes you hurtling through time and space in a 1950’s refrigerator on a heroic quest to thwart the tyrannical Dr Daucus and stop his evil plans.
One fateful morning Professor Nancy Merricarp wakes to find that her proudly displayed time travel blueprints have been nabbed by the downright evil Dr Daucus! Minutes later a sudden flash of purple illuminates the sky, and a portal appears! Dr Daucus and his sidekick, General Olga Chestycough, jump into the portal and no sooner than it appeared, the portal vanishes. Luckily Nancy’s cousin, Clive and her apprentice Wrench are there to help pursue the wicked doctor and put an end to his horrid plans! But to do this they must travel through time themselves!
Includes physical Special Moves Mini-Booklet in the box.
- Single player 3D platforming adventure.
- 11 Vibrant and exhilarating worlds themed around various time periods.
- Collectibles to find throughout every level - Pocket Watches, Keys and Ancient Stones.
- A vibrant cast of quirky characters and lots of mechanically varied boss levels.
- A vast range of dynamic and memorable characters, both good and evil.
- Assorted move set featuring agile parkour and the awesome ‘Chimp Chopper’.